Friday, August 15, 2008

No Top Five -- Just an Update

Inspired by the "50 Reads Challenge" on Shelfari, I'm adding a list of the books in my sidebar that I've read (all the way through) this calendar year. That's 2008, people. I invite you to comment on these books or my choices, etc. As you can see, I'm a bit behind schedule, but I'm hopeful. Also note that I've added my Top 100 Movies and Books of All Time. Do not be fooled: they are in alphabetical order, not ranked in any way. My Top 100 Albums of All Time is coming.

What have YOU been reading this year?

3 comments:

Shmaylor said...

Dude, Meg... that s*@'s hard - reading like that. During the 6 months I was in London, I read 30-some books, and that's mostly because I had no T.V. or radio, it cost money to use the internet, and all of my commutes were on public transportation. So, I'd say you're doing pretty good.

This year, I have read plays, magazines and Nevermind the Pollacks, which I think you would really like if you haven't read it yet.

:)

-T

Maggie said...

In its entirety, or mostly read?

1. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Native American
2. The Secret Life of Bees
3. The Alchemist

The End

Maggie said...

That should be "Part time Indian." I'm not sure what happened there, since I don't even use the phrase "native american" to begin with.